Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Free Item Videos Not Playing

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Since the update for the Age of Ash, the free item videos do not play. This prevents me from being able to collect the 5 free building items each day. Anyone else experiencing this?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Last couple of days I have been getting YouTube videos that don't actually start playing by themselves, they are rather long 2-4 minutes and I have to actually press play to start them but they do work and give the item in the end.
Not sure if it's the same thing you are seeing but make sure you don't get a play button somewhere to press.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Sounds different. :/
Sometimes, if I'm lucky, the video will play the first second or two and then restart until I hit the X. However, that is rare. Usually I get the first half second and then get dumped back to the game.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Ah Yea sounds like a different thing then :confused:

Those long ones can take quite a while to actually get started, they show a spinning loading thingie for quite a bit but once they do start I haven't been thrown out of one so far. Other then force closing the game and restarting I'm out of ideas then sorry :banghead:

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
GS4, GS5
Solved... while I had tried that before without success, I took your advice a step further and restarted the whole iPad... back to watching videos for free items again. :)

Top Bottom