Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Frastration. An open letter to the developers

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
after about 1-2 years in the game (level 54) I'm so frustrated from the game, so I am considering to quit.
Why?

The game progress is way too slow and ridiculously expensive.

For example I need to upgrade my airport to hold more passengers. For that I need 360,000 coins + items + wait. The whole process will take at least a month or more. That's ridiculousky slow, which makes me feel frastrated.
Regarding the adventures. I've never ever able to finish any mission, even though running 5 planes which are flying almost all day lond.
That's frastrating. The current romantic mission is the first mission I've decided to skip, knowing I've no chance to complete it.

I need to upgrade my runway and get more passengers. I need more than million coins for that. It's seems it's gonna take months to achieve that. Frastrating.

Thought about upgrading to silver or gold player. Come on.. 9$ per silver and about 30$ for gold? Netflix subscription costs less. Again frastrating.

The relative game progress in other games is by far much faster.

For several days I'm collecting few coins and does not doing too much in the game.

I really hope the developers will do a significant improvement, otherwise... You will lose me as a player. Thats a pity. Sure for me.

@amir77a if you are still looking for neighbors with planetariums and trainingcenters - astronautacademy's and so on to gather items for launches
send me a request to the following games
mainaccount mo =20pm1ov7----support account mo2=20d3bz2e----
support mo3=20dbnfe4 These are the accounts with each 6planetariums and ... for visits :cool:;):)

feel free to pm me should you need anything else :)
Mo Elbo

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
@amir77a if you are still looking for neighbors with planetariums and trainingcenters - astronautacademy's and so on to gather items for launches
send me a request to the following games
mainaccount mo =20pm1ov7----support account mo2=20d3bz2e----
support mo3=20dbnfe4 These are the accounts with each 6planetariums and ... for visits :cool:;):)

feel free to pm me should you need anything else :)
Mo Elbo

Many thanks!

Top Bottom