Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forester Lodge

I would bet Thanksgiving Day has started in 2012 and Forester Lodge was the reward for the first occurrence of that event. Unfortunately I was not yet around at that time so it is my speculation only.
Can someone confirm or deny that?
Dunno, the Wiki states first appeared this year, 2021. Nothing I found on fandom, which was the predecessor to this forum. Totem pole park though dates back to 2014, per the wiki; perhaps this is what thinking?
I wasn't on AC back then either.

Last edited:
Well, the Wiki states first appeared this year, 2021. Nothing I found on fandom, which was the predecessor to this forum. Totem pole park though dates back to 2014, per the wiki; perhaps this is what thinking?
I wasn't on AC back then either.
It didn't pop up this year for sure. It is included in MSB4 (one of the for original MSBs) so it is available as building at least since 2016. You're right that it was not mentioned in the Wiki so long time it stayed undocumented in my records as well.
But the fact, that this year GI is giving it as a reward for reaching Progress Level 25 in Thanksgiving event makes me think it was the reward building for completing this exact event in some of the precious years. Because all occurrences since 2013 incl. are documented, my speculation is that it was the reward building for completing 2012 Thanksgiving.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
it is good to update the info about the other lodge - Pioneer. It currently says it could be obtained only by completing Thanksgiving ‘13 event. Now there is another option - Fall Super Building (+ 3 other buildings in Fall SB).
Thanks for reminding me. I missed that update to the content related to the event. It has been corrected.

Top Bottom