Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS For once something good to say about GI

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
A few years ago I had set up an AIrport City game and at the time I spent a lot of money on it, not really understanding how to play.

I then got bored and deleted it. Last year I decided to try again but I couldn't access my old game so started anew. After seeing a thread saying that multiple games on one Apple ID were about to be disallowed I wondered if GI could transfer my old game coins and cash left to my new game, so I contacted them.

Within 2 days they had transferred every purchase of made to my new game. I have to say I was incredibly inpresssed (for a change) with their efficiency and how they accommodated the request. I've had run ins with them before when I didn't get cash I'd purchased and it was a nightmare but this felt very different.

Top Bottom