Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

FLIGHTS NOT RECORDING IN TOP 100

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
None of my flights are being recorded in the Top 100 rankings, I should be 2nd in Houston and spent greenies on 3 flights yesterday. All of my destinations I am showing 0 flights. Not impressed seeing the amount of real money I spend on this game.
AC.jpg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
None of my flights are being recorded in the Top 100 rankings, I should be 2nd in Houston and spent greenies on 3 flights yesterday. All of my destinations I am showing 0 flights. Not impressed seeing the amount of real money I spend on this game. View attachment 2570
You need to open a ticket to GI and explain your problem.
Probably you're blocked, because of Time traveling or cheating. That's GI expression.... Not my opinion or idea... They will help you so you can be on Top100.

How to open a ticket or get GI help, it is posted here:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-insight-support.9504/ (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
You need to open a ticket to GI and explain your problem.
Probably you're blocked, because of Time traveling or cheating. That's GI expression.... Not my opinion or idea... They will help you so you can be on Top100.

How to open a ticket or get GI help, it is posted here:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/game-insight-support.9504/ (y)
I think if they see the amount I spend that they should at least be bright enough to realise that I'm not cheating given how low I am in the game overall. lol The flights started registering yesterday but I'm still about 12 down from where I should be.

Top Bottom