Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Finished in Top10 for the Hot Destination, no reward??

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I finished at #7 for last week hot destination (Turkish Coast), but I haven't gotten any of the gold or silver coin so far.
I recalled Happy Helen talked about finishing #8 and still got some of the coins.
Any thoughts???
I only know that for second place will get Silver chest: 2 gold tokens, 8 silver tokens, 2 fuel(50)
for third place will get large bronze chest : 1 gold tokens, 6 silver tokens, and 1 fuel(50)
for first place: Gold chest : 3000 coins 800 exp, 3 gold tokens, 10 silver tokens and 1 fuel(150)
Maybe, the rewards is only for first until fourth place...:oops::unsure::unsure:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I got second last week for South Observatory, I flew there a heck of a lot, got 2 fuel and gold tokens etc, as Pakman
says not worth the effort.
on my HH2 game I finished something like 30 th on somewhere I wasn't counting and got a repair kit, it was naff stuff
Such a shame as it could be good fun :(

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I got second last week for South Observatory, I flew there a heck of a lot, got 2 fuel and gold tokens etc, as Pakman
says not worth the effort.
on my HH2 game I finished something like 30 th on somewhere I wasn't counting and got a repair kit, it was naff stuff
Such a shame as it could be good fun :(
I don't even get anything :(
And yes like everybody said, it's not worth the effort. I'm actually quite lazy to do this, but it's just that I wanted to complete my travel agency so I kept flying to Turkish Coast and while I was at it, I tried to get into top10 :confused:

Top Bottom