Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows find friends on the forum

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
I add friends from the forum every day (because I need more friends and more money), but when they accept, I don't know what they need so I probably give them gifts they don't need. When I type their username in 'find members' nothing coms out. Does anyone know how I can find them on the forum, so I can follow them?
Thank you!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Ekenna First of all, when I add people in game, I click "follow" on their profiles here on the forum. So later I can simply open "People you follow" and voila - everyone I care about is there. So I can visit their profiles and click on "information" to read their signatures.

Secondly, if you want to find people by game name, use the google trick: add "site:www.airportcitygame.com" after the sought nick. Example: site:www.airportcitygame.com Ekenna
Then you can open the page and look for the nickname with ctrl-F to narrow it down to the exact post.

The third way is to always use the "new posts" feature to keep tabs on the Windows weekly trading thread, as people announce their needs there.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Another way is to type the user nam in the search box and it will bring up posts where the user name is found and then youcan find who they are.

do not use member search.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
@Ekenna First of all, when I add people in game, I click "follow" on their profiles here on the forum. So later I can simply open "People you follow" and voila - everyone I care about is there. So I can visit their profiles and click on "information" to read their signatures.

Secondly, if you want to find people by game name, use the google trick: add "site:www.airportcitygame.com" after the sought nick. Example: site:www.airportcitygame.com Ekenna
Then you can open the page and look for the nickname with ctrl-F to narrow it down to the exact post.

The third way is to always use the "new posts" feature to keep tabs on the Windows weekly trading thread, as people announce their needs there.

Thank you! I almost found everybody. When I add friends now, I will immidiatly follow them. That will save me some time!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Another way is to type the user nam in the search box and it will bring up posts where the user name is found and then youcan find who they are.

do not use member search.
Yeah, but it doesn't search in signatures, so if a gamename was never mentioned in a conversation then it cannot be found in this way. That's why external search engine is necessary.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Yeah, but it doesn't search in signatures, so if a game name was never mentioned in a conversation then it cannot be found in this way. That's why external search engine is necessary.

user name does have to be mentioned in a conversation, if it is posted any where in the forum at all, it will pop up. search looks for a match. there is 2 places where it can match either in the signature or in the users profile, where they filled in their game name.

It is very rare on this forum to not be able to find them.

Top Bottom