Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Final rocket out for today

D

Deleted member 5399

Had to go answer the door. The walk there and back is like doing a football field length

BY THE WAY GOOD DAY TO ALL

I'm back
Red on pad for those who wish to join
Remember to wait for 3 QLs so as to get launches off and back expeditiously.
Only fair for those who add QLs to take 1,2 and 3rd positions.
Morning.
My game crashed yesterday and I restored it to before the event started, so I have to launch all over again. :cry::cry::cry::cry::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was in blue prep at the restore point and for some whacked reason my QL from yesterday was still active, so I am in a 2.5 hr launch. I hope you all will still be here then, since I lost 52 launches.

D

Deleted member 5399

Still the launch boxes give no bigger items than large fuel tanks.

D

Deleted member 5399

It was wwhh who pushed the launch
I removed from my neighbor list so no longer need worry about wwhh

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Sorry @FlyingFalcon My math leaves something to be desired. Pass me for first, please.

No problem at all @crescent moon. My WiFi decided to go on the blink on that flight so I wasn't able to do more. That was my last flight for the event so that was the only reason I was trying to go for first.

Thank you @KenDuckySmith for hosting these launches and thank you to all of you who pulled out the QLs to help us get to the moon and back quickly.

No problem at all @crescent moon. My WiFi decided to go on the blink on that flight so I wasn't able to do more. That was my last flight for the event so that was the only reason I was trying to go for first.

Thank you @KenDuckySmith for hosting these launches and thank you to all of you who pulled out the QLs to help us get to the moon and back quickly.
Congratz on finishing the event. :):)

Top Bottom