Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

filled for now

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I'm in an alliance for several months. When I joined it, I was the member who brought least passengers, but weeks later I became the player who brings more passengers. I contribute between 25.000 and 40.000 passengers per week, but we have another member who contribute with 3.000/5.000 passengers and the remaining members contribute with about 20.000 per week. All of this makes that our alliance ranks about 600 weekly and now I'm tired of it.

If anyone needs a member for a more powerful alliance, just let me know it.

I'm in an alliance for several months. When I joined it, I was the member who brought least passengers, but weeks later I became the player who brings more passengers. I contribute between 25.000 and 40.000 passengers per week, but we have another member who contribute with 3.000/5.000 passengers and the remaining members contribute with about 20.000 per week. All of this makes that our alliance ranks about 600 weekly and now I'm tired of it.

If anyone needs a member for a more powerful alliance, just let me know it.
I was in one and then it got deleted. If you can find two more people (or they find us) we should form an alliance. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I was in one and then it got deleted. If you can find two more people (or they find us) we should form an alliance. :)
I've started a new alliance and invited to you and some of my neighbors with whom I exchange gifts daily. I think they can provide a number of passengers similar to ours and hope some of them aren't into any alliance.

Top Bottom