Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Favorites getting dropped

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I know this isn't a new problem, but I'm wondering how many others have noticed. One of my "hearted" neighbors got "un-hearted" of it's own accord. So, I re-hearted it and the next day the same neighbor plus 2 others were un-hearted. Now since I keep a spread sheet of all my gifting activity I notice the discrepancy. But, this can be a little worrisome as I wonder how often it happens to others (and is this the reason for why some of my consistent gifters miss a day or two?).

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I noticed this in the last few days with one of my neighbors. They got un-favourited a couple of days in a row

I've also noticed it previously at random times. I'm pretty sure it's when someone gets their game restored. As this is what happened when I restored one of my support games. Not sure if it's when you do it through the game where you can choose to continue or if it's restored by GI.

I wonder if it's increased in frequency now that there is the ability to transfer your progress and play on the browser on the fly. Assuming in reading the other thread correctly.

Top Bottom