Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

FAQ (Android, iOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thought I will start a FAQ of questions from this forum and also from GIS's forum...

{Still working thought it and correct any spelling mistakes along with russian grammer!!}

<Common> Section

I am new to AirportCity (AC) where do I start?
Have a look at the quick start guide here - https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/airport-city-guide.9/

Who can gift Fuel Station items?
Fuel station items can not be gifted by anyone, you will need to fly to the respective destinations.

Which destinations drop fuel station items?
The following list is self explanatory

Fuel Station
Level 1 - 250 Coins​
1x Winch​
1x Cable​
Winch & Cable drop from:​
Seldom: Egypt, Malta​
Often: Rome, Dubai, Shanghai, Berlin​
Level 2 - 6000 coins​
3x Steel Frames​
3x Wires​
3x Control Units​
Drops from Goa, London, Nice, Delhi, Mexico City​
Level 3 - 16000 coins​
6x Reinforced Steel Frame​
6x Triple Wire​
6x Transmitter (Orange)​
Drops from: Rio, Moskou, Hong Kong​

I deleted my friend's invitation/my friend. Can I add him/her again?
Each username can be added only once and if you remove your friend from your friends' list or the invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same user again. You can ask your friend to add you or wait until the player appears in the list of players which you can add (list that is formed randomly)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
<iOS> Section

Usernames in iOS.
Please do not create usernames consisting of two (or more) words. Please try to avoid using spaces in your username. It will cause issues with others trying to add you etc... The username cannot be changed after creating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom