Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

extra max population doesn't show

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I've recently spend a boat load of greenies on a mystery super building. I got the magnificently small Casa Batllò. Once installed and built it gave me, as promised, a max population boost of +20.
I upgraded my terminal to level 5 and now it doesn't yield the extra max population anymore. I put it in my inventory and reinstalled again (costing a whopping 4800 coins) hoping it would do what it is supposed to do. Guess what: it still doesn't...
Any thoughts?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Wasted Eagle

the extra population is factored in to the total population. If you add up what the town hall gives and you special buildings.

by the way the terminal has nothing to do with population, any increase is in the number of passengers, which is a separate count from population.

Thanks for the reply. I posted the thread and half an hour later I realised what you said, hence my own answer :facepalm:...

If you add me, I'll set you up with some of your needs (nav module, spare prop, archive box...)

Top Bottom