Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event medals

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Just wondering if ya'all feel there should be a medal awarded in the game too for every successful event completion.

I do not intend to demean or denature the forum's medal awards. On the contrary, I didn't even know about it until I finished my first-ever event.

Which makes me feel there should be a similar award in the game too.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
In the game, you get “Event buidling reward” for successful completion.

For example: Volcano House for last Age of Ash event and Library of Alexandria for this one.

It’s kinda a badge, without completing the event, you can’t get those buildings (it might be included in new MSBs, but normally it won’t be available for months if not years). Although it’s weird this times that you can get Library of Alexandria without doing any event tasks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
I get that. Although if there's an event completion medal awarded which displays in your profile that can be viewed by others (just like here on the forums), it'd add more value to one's profile. And need I mention, bragging rights! :smug:

Top Bottom