Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Equivalent build items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
I read from melony signature that if we recieve a build item as gift and send return it will send a equivalent build item. So if someone sent me a cooling chamber and I did not have it, it would send probably send a defroster which I have. So how is the equivalent build item determined ? I am assuming it is the build item at the same level. Is that correct ? And is there a guide or is it that different people get the same build item at different levels.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
the old folks will explain this better. Bali Hi, Aero, tdv, Blackcloud, cap'n5, air canillas, Dave is it it still the same. If a neighbour sends you a gift and you click the return button will the game still send the equivalent build item on your list and not the exact same item your neighbour sent? I remember this being a forum topic when I started playing the game
AFAIK it is still the case. Also refer to the cross platform gifting thread where items seem to be converted to 3 units of Fuel.

Oh I freely admit to being old:eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
I agree with Blackcloud and melony. If you don't have a particular item in your gift list then you cannot gift that item despite the "send in return" button.
As for being one of the "old folk" I don't know if I should be flattered or horrified! I will mull it over while I drink my cup of hot cocoa before heading off for an early night ;). Shuffle, shuffle. Now then, where did I put my glasses....?

Top Bottom