Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Easter Event not showing up

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
Hi there,

I have the most recent version of the app downloaded from the App Store, but the Easter Event is not showing for me - no collections, bunnies, etc. I have new event called Fly High! with paper airplanes awarded for tasks, which I'm having fun completing, but no Easter Event, even though on the App Store it says it's updated.

Why would this be? Is anyone else experiencing this? Do I have to be on a certain level? (I'm on level 10.) Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 9675

I just had all my hard earned work from yesterday and today, as I had items stored from last year, everything was reset back to 0, ZERO!!!
If it werent for my already existing markets id really be S O L

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03v460xty
Username
Khabek
Hi there,

I have the most recent version of the app downloaded from the App Store, but the Easter Event is not showing for me - no collections, bunnies, etc. I have new event called Fly High! with paper airplanes awarded for tasks, which I'm having fun completing, but no Easter Event, even though on the App Store it says it's updated.

Why would this be? Is anyone else experiencing this? Do I have to be on a certain level? (I'm on level 10.) Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
Hi!
I’m having the same issue. I have the “Fly High” event but not the Easter event :( (I am on level 10 as well)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03v460xty
Username
Khabek
Hi!
I’m having the same issue. I have the “Fly High” event but not the Easter event :( (I am on level 10 as well)
I just logged into my game again and the fly high event was replaced by the Easter event!! Sooo weird!

Top Bottom