Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Earning coins.

Hi everyone, it seems from the threads that players are earning large amounts of coins quickly, how is this so? It has taken me 2-3 weeks of daily playing to earn 30,000 coins and progress to lvl 31. Am I missing something?
Prior to the last update, coins and experience could be quickly gained from the collections, since the update I haven't completed a single collection.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jonesy zawez6

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Jonesy, I think a lot of these people have tons of land and are able to build lots of the coin providing bldgs. Also, I agree about the collections, now it seems like I'm lucky to get one a day.

I built a lot of coin buildings but it also depends upon your FREQUENCY of collecting. Secondly, try and complete the sports collection which gives you an inconvertible coin - we've posted about the glitch with that. I am currently at 2.7 million coins.

I built a lot of coin buildings but it also depends upon your FREQUENCY of collecting. Secondly, try and complete the sports collection which gives you an inconvertible coin - we've posted about the glitch with that. I am currently at 2.7 million coins.

I have built sports shop since ages and not a single bag it has given...im waiting for that freakin bag since days to complete my collection...i have around millions of other bags..grrrh!!!

Top Bottom