Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dropped items

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Ah the infamous sportsbag... I got 3 or 4 of them within a week a few months ago, I think they all dropped from the multi-story buildings. But never any before that, and haven't gotten any ever since. Oh and the kickscooter!

Device
  1. iPhone
During the last quest for iPhone "Back to school" within 6 days I nearly got 4 collections completed with stuff which the universities drop. This was 2 weeks ago and since the quest is over my 3 universities or my neighbour´s dropped NOTGHING! Not a single item...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
During the last quest for iPhone "Back to school" within 6 days I nearly got 4 collections completed with stuff which the universities drop. This was 2 weeks ago and since the quest is over my 3 universities or my neighbour´s dropped NOTGHING! Not a single item...
Since the quest has ended, I am on Android, I have gotten over 100 of the 2 collections. Big money spinner for me, not that I really need the coins

Top Bottom