Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

dogs dogs dogs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
i think i'm mature enough to adopt/buy a dog.
i want one who, like me, prefer the cold zones, so after a little research here is my top 3: Alaskan Malamute, Northen Inuit and Akita Inu and now I'm in trouble
Untitled-1.jpg
1.jpg
akita.jpg

Does anyone have a dog listed above, some advice maybe?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
ha ha he's very cute, how old is he ??
The right one is an Northen Inuit (Jon Snow dog from Game of Thrones), i read about it that is very friendly, despite the frightening appearance
The 3rd one in Akita Inu (i saw him in Hachi, A dog;s tale) and the 1st one Alaskan Malamute (no movie yet:LOL: )

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
ha ha he's very cute, how old is he ??
The right one is an Northen Inuit (Jon Snow dog from Game of Thrones), i read about it that is very friendly, despite the frightening appearance
The 3rd one in Akita Inu (i saw him in Hachi, A dog;s tale) and the 1st one Alaskan Malamute (no movie yet:LOL: )
Phantom

A friend has a beautiful dog like the first one, however he needs a lot of EXERCISE, walks twice a day, eats her son's toys, chews the furniture, like chair leg, otherwise he's fun!!

They all look cute! Research, stuff like insurance too ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Phantom - not sure if you have kids, but if you do, make sure they are comfortable with dogs especially the size you want. My 2 year old can be near any dog (willingly) due to a purse dog that continually jumps on her. Funny is because her older brother is OK around them even though a purse dog bit him when he was 2 or 3.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
i think i'm mature enough to adopt/buy a dog.
i want one who, like me, prefer the cold zones, so after a little research here is my top 3: Alaskan Malamute, Northen Inuit and Akita Inu and now I'm in trouble
View attachment 711View attachment 712View attachment 713

Does anyone have a dog listed above, some advice maybe?
Although I don't have one of the above dogs (I own a Golden Retriever) and I love dogs (and other pets), let me tell you about the disadvantages (so you know what you can expect).
Apart from walking the dog at least three times a day, also when it's pouring or stormy weather, you have to think about the cost for the vet, medicin, grooming, tooth brushing, food (check the price and forget about the cheap supermarket foods). Read a bit more on raw food and bones; think about the hairs, which will be on all your clothes, in your house, in your food, on your couch, and think about the times you want to go on holiday by plane (who will take care of your dog then?); a dog (okay, most of them) need routine, like everyday go walking in the morning around 8 am, even on a Sunday. As they get older that tends to get more flexible though.
Think about pest control and the costs for flea repellent or heart worms. You have to check his fur every time you have made a walk in the woods, to prevent tick bites (which can cause horrible diseases). And, like happy Helen said, look into insurance too. And training, lots and lots of training. Last, but not least, think about visits to people who have cats or don't like dogs, then you have to leave him at home, alone... ;-)
But other than that, there are lots of nice things too :). As I said, I've got a dog myself and i adore him, but it was the first and the last....
Happy hunting :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Uncle Mans no i don;t have kids .. yet, first i have to pass this test :)
Jahuno. thank you for the "contra" list, now i have an ideea to what to expect. of course i had some in my attention (food, vet, medicin) .
thank you all for help and advice. :happy:
aand i think i ll buy an Akita :D
among the 3 dogs you had put up here Akita was my choice too..!! :happy:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
My cousin have 2 Malamute!
They are damn cute, but really need attention!!!
Thats why a dog is never gonna happen for me, just dont have the time for it o_O

Top Bottom