Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

does anyone know what happens if flight school is sold?

I think, it would be the same result as trying to sell your control tower or terminal. The game won't let you.

BUT: This is just my oppinion - I have not tried it and I am so in trouble getting all required items for all those other buildings, that I am really not keen on eventually losing the flight school and having to collect all those items again :dodgy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I noticed that when I was shifting bldgs around, I had no road access to my Flight School so the game treated it like it didn't exist and I couldn't fly the planes that require it. So I would suggest NOT selling it.

I can answer from dumb experience. I sold mine and am having to save up again to buy another one. When you sell you cannot fly long haul anymore. Don't do it! Ugh

I can answer from dumb experience. I sold mine and am having to save up again to buy another one. When you sell you cannot fly long haul anymore. Don't do it! Ugh

Wow! I would have thought it the other way.

Thanks for sharing your experience and information. It sure was disappointing for you, when you had to build that thing again, but now everyone else is warned to do so, as you cannot fly to a lot of destinations anymore then.

Top Bottom