Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you think Airport City will ever make it over to the iPhone?

To be honest: I don't really care. iPhone developers and users also don't care what we Android users can play or use, so why care what *they* have? :p :p :p

And if GameInsight really will ever introduce an iPhone version of Airport City, it wouldn't be compatible to the Android or Facebook version for sure :(

Either way, it is a bit funny ... & nice to be able to have something that ISN'T available on the iPhone! :)

(Ever notice how iPhone owners never call it just a "phone"? It isn't "have you seen my phone around?" ... it is always "have you seen my iPhone around?" ... that never fails to crack me up for some reason.)

Either way, it is a bit funny ... & nice to be able to have something that ISN'T available on the iPhone! :)

(Ever notice how iPhone owners never call it just a "phone"? It isn't "have you seen my phone around?" ... it is always "have you seen my iPhone around?" ... that never fails to crack me up for some reason.)

lol - I absolutely agree with you. To me it is just a phone, but it is interesting how many iPhone owners don't call it "a phone" but "iPhone" instead, in order to emphasize, that it is not just a phone but a :angel: holy iPhone :p

Top Bottom