Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Disappearing Gifts

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
At least once a day I will receive a gift (usually a Landing Lamp), only to not find it in my inventory. And, just now I watched a video ad for a LL, and yet I have none at all. I've rebooted every time this happens to no avail. And I'm counting them correctly.... since zero LL plus 1 gifted LL is still showing zero (0).... it's not human error. Today the game stole 3 from me (including the commercial ad one). Now this may seem petty when you figure I'm flying over a hundred flights a day, but 2 weeks ago I missed getting 2nd place on Ouagadougou by 1 flight. One flight that was caused by not having a Landing Lamp.

Now that I've vented my frustration, I'm gonna go play "Pirates and Pearls" where I'm not surprised when the game steals from me (being pirates and all).

Top Bottom