Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trail.gg Destination photos

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
I just noticed this this morning and I wanted to know if its just me or everyone. Pretoria is showing to different photos depending on where you look at it from. Is this a known issue?
Screenshot 2024-04-09 8.28.35 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-09 8.28.04 AM.png

I just noticed this this morning and I wanted to know if its just me or everyone. Pretoria is showing to different photos depending on where you look at it from. Is this a known issue?View attachment 73292View attachment 73293
Photos used to as the top one. Somewhere in 2020 or so, GI changed all the photos, but apparently they didn’t change them everywhere.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
Photos used to as the top one. Somewhere in 2020 or so, GI changed all the photos, but apparently they didn’t change them everywhere.
Ok. I'm suprised I'm just noticing this now as I've had Pretoria as a destination before.

Top Bottom