Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

deleting neighbors is way to easy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
i accidentally deleted one of my neighbors today. i can't believe there is no confirmation. does anyone know if there is a setting in the game you can change so that it confirms certain actions like deleting neighbors, spending airport cash, etc.?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I don't know of a way. Honestly, I probably won't even notice if I deleted someone accidentally because I scroll through usernames all the time when I visit or send gifts. It's way too easy to hit the X on the usernames.

Yea, it was one of my wish AC have: ask confirmation if you want to delete neighbors or if you want to spend greens. But this is GI, we are asking for too much.:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
thanks. i didn't think there was a way, but i figured i would ask. i guess i'll have to write GI or go to the Airport City page on facebook and ask them if they can add that in future updates

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im only scrolling on the left side of my screen nowadays, so than im never touching the red cross.... I deleted many neighbours in the past!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I thought you can have them readded if they did not add your code at the start then get them to to add your code, or if they added your code try adding them. It does not always work but it is worth a try.
GI will say the 4 neighbours you get on you Add screen are random so keep cycling through you may get lucky....which I really doubt.:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom