Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Deleting friends and friend requests?

It's still the same. YOU can only add your friend once.
If you deleted him/her, your FRIEND can add you back once.

But sometimes, you can add him/her again, but it is hit and miss.
I lost many neighbours during the USERNAME fiasco a couple of months ago.
To date, I still cannot add back many people.

Deidei reported that her username neighbours were fixed a few weeks ago.
On a positive note, I actually managed to connect with BEW just a couple of days ago.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I just deleted everybody who is not active on the last quest.... if i dont see any buildings or stadiums i deleted them!

I had so many neighbours... i was sometimes so long searching for someone that i allready forgot who i was searching for o_O

I also deleted some neighbours who still was playing but not yet busy with the quest and was on this forum, and i did add them again

Also i deleted 1200 neighbours in my waiting list, i had enough of them pending to accept...

And people who are adding me who didnt send me a message on the forum, i also delete! i only accept people from now who i can link with this forum.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I agree - I don't think they have fixed it so you can readd..

Obviously they added you in the 1st place and then you accepted their invite and then deleted them - you can re add their friend code - but they can not add you back in - but only accept your invite or if you are still there in their neighbour list you will just go through... - (ok hope that makes sense - I tried to rewrite that a number of times) - what I mean is you can only enter a code once and that is it (but as there are two people who can add) - you have two chances to get it right and then thats it...

Top Bottom