Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies Mission - flight target Disappeared

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
i finish to collect all the things two days ago,
i build the Haunted house
and now all the Halloween flight target had been disappeared from my flight destinations
while the football flight are still available

yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
What version of AC are you on bibigarf?
tdv indicated his flights remained.
Anyway it is not a surprise as the Halloween destinations are a different colour so like the University challenge I expected them to disappear after you complete the 3 missions.
This unlike the America week, Voyages and Great Game destinations which are coloured the same as the normal destinations.
I am looking at 3 starring all but Windsor, 30 missions short of that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I found that my flight destinations are still there even after I finished the promo (but I think I had all 8 flights in the air at the time - not too sure if that made a difference).

But few people have reported that the destinations have disappeared - so please be aware of that before you finish the promo...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
They disappeared from me when I finished the mission. I also had all eight in the air, so didn't notice until a few hours later that I couldn't fly to the destinations.
Not a big problem for me. I only lost one star from the Delta flights that I might have gotten.
The P.Delta (one star) and Jumbo were out of my reach with my current fleet.
Anyway the mission was so boring I was glad to finish it before the time ran out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
1day and 13 hour left for the Dark Skies mission

Completed the stars for all destinations, completed the great seal collection, banished 60 white phantoms
still waiting to banish 1 black wraith which now is hanging around my city..

I still have 12 crystal balls (getting bored to use this bonus) and over 100 soul nets

BTW, is there any following task after completing the 3 main tasks (banish white phantom, black wraith and collect the great seal)? If yes, I will immediately banish that wraith..

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
How did you get so many soul nets?
I only have 12 soul nets, but I have 81 crystal Balls.
Or could it be I have not used the crystal balls enough to get the soul nets?

I'm not sure how many crystal balls I have collected, but surely more than 50 or 60 :unsure:;)
Each crystal ball activated, I could collect minimum 2 soul nets..

with 81 CBs left in your warehouse, you definitely can collect hundreds of soul nets, Bali Hi..
You just have to hang on not to get bored by visiting your neighbors back and forth :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Bali Hi :
yes, they are..and you still have a chance to stock up hundreds of fuel 50 :)

I read the announcement, congrats to her.. I even did not notice there was a halloween contest :-D
what is the prize?

The iPad *sigh*.. emailing GI's marketing manager, Inga Shkurina, and team, as you know have to deal with lots of useless conversations..
They said they still try to find out what went wrong :-\

Top Bottom