Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex

Mik81

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mik81
Well... I’m not sure where to start. I wake up to find out when I click on the gifts that my account has been found to violated terms of service. I can play the game just cannot access to gifts or alliance. I havent done anything special, play the game, and that’s it, ive sent an Email as they said on the in game message but I dont know what’s going to happen or what I have done...

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
Well... I’m not sure where to start. I wake up to find out when I click on the gifts that my account has been found to violated terms of service. I can play the game just cannot access to gifts or alliance. I havent done anything special, play the game, and that’s it, ive sent an Email as they said on the in game message but I dont know what’s going to happen or what I have done...
Thats bad. I hate to hear that. I wonder what happened.

Mik81

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mik81
It’s very strange, as I said I can play the game, just i cant access to gift o alliance. The only thing I did yesterday that I haven’t done for days is participate for the first time in a space lunch. But I added items to it, when it was all the materials launched... now that I checked the space program is also not accessible Oh well it’s a boomer

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
It’s very strange, as I said I can play the game, just i cant access to gift o alliance. The only thing I did yesterday that I haven’t done for days is participate for the first time in a space lunch. But I added items to it, when it was all the materials launched... now that I checked the space program is also not accessible Oh well it’s a boomer
I just tried to visit you in-game. It says you are blocked (policy violation).

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Looking on the forum I founded this: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/violation-of-terms-of-use.17061/
after reading it I’m pretty sure the problem was with the space launch I participated... hopefully this can be resolved soon, although is weekend so it may take a few days, it is very sad that this is happening
Check out this thread, that one is a little old

Mik81

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mik81
I’m playing on IPad, but I wasn’t traveling or changed my time, time is always in auto, been on the same time zone. I’ll patiently wait. I’ve sent a ticket, screenshot of my time configurations and I’ll provide as much info as they require hopefully this gets resolved “soon”. Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause to the Alliance

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I’m playing on IPad, but I wasn’t traveling or changed my time, time is always in auto, been on the same time zone. I’ll patiently wait. I’ve sent a ticket, screenshot of my time configurations and I’ll provide as much info as they require hopefully this gets resolved “soon”. Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause to the Alliance

If you sent a message to G!, I think it is all you can do !
So, we will wait for you ! I know that G! can take some time to reply !
During the time you cannot fly, I will add an other account, and as soon as you can play again, I will remove the other account, and let you join back !

Thanks a lot for warning me !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048gef17g
Username
Morgan
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex
Please welcome @Morgan and @Husker4ever among us :D !

They will join tomorrow (with @Pinkiex) !

We have now a full alliance, let's fly and reach TOP100 :D ! !

5. @99_reka_99
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Dafsade Daf2
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Thank you! When I accepted the invitation to the alliance a few hours ago, it showed that I have to wait another 6 days and 18 hours for the weekly alliance mission. Have I missed the cut-off point? 😞

Gmt+8 here.

Top Bottom