Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y00m79g
Username
Paribesh Acharya
Hi, a launch in progress. I need some of your help. Please, for the alliance.
04y00m79g

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
I would save all of your greenies as you will need them for later in the game when you can only purchase expansions with greenies instead of coins. Then only buy expansions when they go on sale every other week. I would build the small oil refinery if you need some more fuel.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Can anyone send me transmitters for control tower upgrade?

Is anyone from this alliance even on the forum anymore? I might have to find a new alliance if no one is going to be active on here

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i4gp8nl
Username
Craw
I would save all of your greenies as you will need them for later in the game when you can only purchase expansions with greenies instead of coins. Then only buy expansions when they go on sale every other week. I would build the small oil refinery if you need some more fuel.
Good advice thank you

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
Can anyone send me transmitters for control tower upgrade?

Is anyone from this alliance even on the forum anymore? I might have to find a new alliance if no one is going to be active on here
hi, do you still need it? I did not manage to come here, many duties at work.
it is a transmitter or powerful radio transmitter?
I can send it to you tomorrow

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
For anyone sending gifts to me. If you don't have in your name what you want. I have no idea what to send you. If you send me the item that you need and I don't need it, you're probably not going to get anything back from me. My name says EVENT currently, I do NOT need landing lamps

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

I have Added Aalex, Ahmed and Bousinka (in cyrillic letters) as unknown members "by mistakes".
Indeed, Our two unknown players (Ahmid and Booms11234) left. So, I have invited Aalex and he has accepted.
Meanwhile, Craws didn't fly any pax, and he didn't reply to my message, so, I have removed him. There were 2 free spots.
I was looking for one unknown player and one free spot was for @Corinthian Seats. I have sent invitation to several player with hope that one accept. And 2 have accepted ! So, I am embarrassed because there is no longer free spot for Corinthian Seats.

What I suggest : I would like to wait a little to see how fly Aalex, Ahmed and Bousinka. Then, I would like to remove one of them and let Corinthian Seats join us !

Sorry Corinthian Seats for the inconvenience… And please tell me if you are still interested in joining us !

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando Riani's
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
18. @Craw
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Last edited:

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
Hi all !

I have Added Aalex, Ahmed and Bousinka (in cyrillic letters) as unknown members "by mistakes".
Indeed, Our two unknown players (Ahmid and Booms11234) left. So, I have invited Aalex and he has accepted.
Meanwhile, Craws didn't fly any pax, and he didn't reply to my message, so, I have removed him. There were 2 free spots.
I was looking for one unknown player and one free spot was for @Corinthian Seats. I have sent invitation to several player with hope that one accept. And 2 have accepted ! So, I am embarrassed because there is no longer free spot for Corinthian Seats.

What I suggest : I would like to wait a little to see how fly Aalex, Ahmed and Bousinka. Then, I would like to remove one of them and let Corinthian Seats join us !

Sorry Corinthian Seats for the inconvenience… And please tell me if you are still interested in joining us !

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
18. @Craw
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81
@Dafsade No worries (^_^. I am patient. Nevertheless, yes, I am still interested in joining.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@Dafsade No worries (^_^. I am patient. Nevertheless, yes, I am still interested in joining.

Great :D ! So, I think I will remove one on next monday according to the amount of pax they will have flown.

Could you please add 20v1ounp as friend ?
Then, I will send you invitation to join Damien Saez Alliance on next Monday.
Also, could you please tell me your game name ?

Thank you !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
And please welcome our beloved Guest : Ahmed !
He has accepted to help us to reach TOP100 !
Ahmed is a great player with a great airport ! He will be able to fly lot of pax :D !
Usualy, all Damien Saez members should send gift to our Guest. But, Ahmed told me that it is not necessary (he just wants to help us). So you can keep your gifts for your daily gifters.

A big thank you to our Guest Ahmed !

And still a big thank you to @hannoverfan and @Padiznai to help us from the beginning !

4. @hannoverfan
5. @Jandro
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Asinla
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @evogamer05
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
Great :D ! So, I think I will remove one on next monday according to the amount of pax they will have flown.

Could you please add 20v1ounp as friend ?
Then, I will send you invitation to join Damien Saez Alliance on next Monday.
Also, could you please tell me your game name ?

Thank you !
Great. I will add right now. My game name is Corinthian Seats or Corinthian (ITEM NEEDED). Currently it is the latter i game name e.g. Corinthian EVENT. A warm hello to Ahmed ! and all other alliance members. I look forward to working with you all (^_^. @Dafsade I will wait for monday with my fingers crossed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042gviajp
Username
Memo
hello friends, sorry, but last week I missed 1500 passengers to meet the goal, there were a lot of work to do and had time to play .... but I believe it won't happen again

Top Bottom