Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 17th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just a reminder “Items for the Stadium (Goal posts, bench, robotic lawnmower and video board) can be got from flights to Goa, Rio and New York - Cyprus (is a good one if you have a smaller plane leftover and lot easier to speedup!!!)

I have 5 of each building (as 5 is the limit when a neighbour visits).

Please remember to PM me after adding me – or else I will not know you are from this forum. In-game name is vital - or else I will never be able to find you in my waiting list of neighbours...

As ever I am happy to send items back, or please consider sending a gift to someone you don’t normally help. :notworthy:

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys

@ Coacha:Congratulations with your baby (y)

I sent a lot of bench today : KH - Coacha - Fika - Kitty fuel20/3 - KA fuel 20/3 - blackcloud (WLG) - Adrian - Jimmy 21 - Lockout - cap 'n5 - Notch - Bibigarf - Br3tt - gasky - snow - ACman
Aero: spare propeller
Toddfish: spare propeller
Madriel: Packing machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the gifts yesterday. I now have a stadium for anyone interested. I've got all I need for second one except Robotic Lawnmowers so if anyone can send them I'd be really grateful.

I'll send my gifts later when it resets.

Cheers
Adrian

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
gln5l6 & ae9z9hg
Username
FBU & FBU2
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
UsernameFriend
CodeItems Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Sent you a friend invite tdv. I'm still workin on getting the items required for the stadium.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
TDV, i put 2 new items on my list... to keep u busy :-P

I had enough of this annoying "Zzzzz" above my duty free shop...

Thanks again!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
hey Aero - could always gift you "toilet water" for the duty free :ROFLMAO:

no worries... on their way...

Status