Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 13th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the gifts you sent! My 20 gifts just went out earlier this evening. Signature updated.

There are many neighbors with in-game name of "username" and I have received gifts these "usernames", however, there is no way I can return gifts to these neighbors as they cannot be individually identified. If any of these "usernames" is in this forum, I appologize.

Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
two6: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Spare Wire. By the way, I don't see a post from you since November 24, so I don't really know what you need.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Monica: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Additives.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering. I don't see you post anything recently and your signature doesn't state what you need, you should update that, will check your signature again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for Flight Catering, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Sophie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering (to Sophie2).
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering, I don't have the things you reqeust now, will check your signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
an99qqh
Username
JL
tdv - thanks for the gifts, i have received it. But i am not quite understand about what you said 'I think the tv screens might have been downgraded to fuel'? can you explain details a bit?

@sophie2 - sent you meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom