Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 18th of November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody for your gifts, especially I want to thank those who always read my signature! I try to read your signature at least once every the other day and send the particular items you reqeusted. My 20 gifts just went out and my signature is updated.

Neo: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel. I was going to send you Album, but I see that you have removed it from your signature earlier today. I don't have other items you need right now, I will check back on your signature later for items I can send you.
Smiley: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Album.
Bali Hi: thanks for the TV Panel (have enough of it now :cool: ) and the Air Vent Filter (will need more :) ), sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Additinoal Radar.
Ivan: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Archive Box.
mandeer: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Laser Cutter.
al862: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Spare Wire.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Supply.
chirimoya: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Spare Wire.
notch: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
hungyauming: thanks for Gyroscope, sent you Navigation Module.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Additives.
air canillas: thanks for Grinding Machine (will need more :) ), sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Cooling Chamber.
Phantom: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
Cicignon: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Wire.
gcjr: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Andrew-YYZ I had to readd you just now. Earlier this morning I deleted you on accident, wish there was a confirmation in the game on deletes. Took me a while to figure out who I deleted.

And everybody else, I didn't send out any gifts this weekend unless they were sent to me. This weekend was kind of a wash for me, didn't get much done as I was trying to enjoy the last few warmish days we have left.

Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much to all sending gift to me
Hung @ Spare Wire
Sophie 2 @ Ergonomic Chair
LY @ Archive Box
Am6tens @ Archive Box
Krishna Krish @ Fuel Additives
Kei @ Spare Wire
Dutchman @ City Model
winwin88 @ Landing Lamp
Bracel @ Beacon