Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Monday 22nd October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hello
thx for the gifts, i sent back
tdv - sent a gift to a stranger
@bart - sent fuel
@bali 2 - sent passangers
air canillas - sent sp. wire
@Jonathan G - power sorce
@Andrew yyz - shredder
Maneth - Chocolate Candies
@hammer - robotic lawnmower

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
@tdv5 thanks for the benches and video boards
if anyone can send a POS terminal that woulld be great, I need 2 to complete my duty free shop. my sig is up to date.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi all,

Thank you for the gifts..

tdv: thank you for loading my warehouse with dozens of good stuffs :)

BTW, I notice that my flight catering facilities produce meal less than 12 H; it only takes 6 hours.. hope GI won't fix this bug :-D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
jackjackeli, tdv - Thank you for the wonderful gifts! Terminal 5 is ready to be build (need more coins).
Still flying like crazy to complete "The Great Game" quest. One feathery item is eluding me :)

Fuel, passengers are always welcome gifts

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Jose Almenarez - You are most welcome
Dee - You are most welcome – yep if only there were that much chocolate... Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory?
Deidei-1jl219 - You are most welcome – Good to know about the flight catering... will try to check my game in 6hrs..
BrakeTown – you are most welcome.

If possible please pay it forward...

Phantom – many thanks for playing in the sprite of things... gift to stranger is most welcome...

stevel2606 - no problem will sort out two POS for you today evening (unless someone else beats me to it) – sent you 5x controllers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeovmy5
Username
C$ (plus what I currently need)
Thanks for all who have helped thus far. See sig. below for what I currently need and can send (PM me if you add as friend and let me know what specific item(s) I can help with):

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
if anyone has spare rope blocks do i can finnaly finish my airship dock would be a great help.

other than that siggy up dated

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
notch : did you receive my gift
Deicer for Lockout - Toddfish - i007791 -
Fuel hose for cap'n5 - Bali Hi too
BrakeTown : packing machine
Bench for bubbajed5711 (for both your games)
cambs: Could you check if you see me in your neighbourlist. Because I know you are in mine, but I don't find you... Are you 'new. Stadium items'? The usernames/ levels of my neighbours do not change, so it is sometimes hard to find the right person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom