Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Daily Red Launch | 2nd 3rd open | 1600/3000

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira
Send a request to the respective launch and post below so that i know who to accept.
Red Launch: 035agy5nf
Green Launch: 20ljo7uv1

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04og9azaj
Username
Verna
I've accepted it like quite a few hours ago..But you have yet to join the launch. 3 Hours remaining btw...

Sorry won't be able to join. When I sent you a FR I waited a good hour or so and the accept didn't come through so I joined another launch. Look forward to joining launches with you in the future though!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira
Sorry won't be able to join. When I sent you a FR I waited a good hour or so and the accept didn't come through so I joined another launch. Look forward to joining launches with you in the future though!
Alright, not a problem. I'll launch it solo.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira
I've opened up a new launch. Feel free to join when you are done with your launch.

Top Bottom