Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DAILY QL RED OPEN PARTY (MON-FRI 17-19 GMT+7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
I told you, that building is a must have. Remember, 3 buildings, so you need to save Maybe like 6 million. The quest, is the same. I am ready for land expansions and also those buildings, when they are release, I will grab those all.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If the quest is the same, I can finish it on jpjpjp2.
For jpjpjp999 it will be the first year to play this quest so it will be harder there....
first thanksgiving quest and than chrismas....

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
I told you, that building is a must have. Remember, 3 buildings, so you need to save Maybe like 6 million. The quest, is the same. I am ready for land expansions and also those buildings, when they are release, I will grab those all.
Thanks for sharing, I think we need to fly red with business class to start collecting the coins for these expansions. :) :)

Robby Kusuma When I launched last night with you it shows 2 QL but it went to 24 hours. I will catch up with more launches later.

The same happened to me yesterday, very annoying I have to admit. I have to wait further 2 hours before I could join more launches by Robby. Let´s hoe they will fix it soon. To be on safe site, I will manage tomorrow to grab few QL bonuses and use them as well.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I have a QL bonus still open for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'll catch the last 45 mins with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom