Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hello guys ..i know some of you only ..um new here and in the website ..was fb player b4..could you tell me if u started RED LAUNCH ...many thanks :)
Please read the rules in the 1st post before joining next time. You had 56 points which is not possible putting in only SF and EB.

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
What gives? Is this not slow burn?
In theory it was... it happens from time to time that somebody, in particular with active QL joins (despite my game Name "only SF+EB") although it is not attractive for them.

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
@crescent moon @A350 @Eddie @Harcourt @Paulo1845 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

We should consider closing the gate earlier in the future to avoid turbulences - would 19h UTC (or even half an hour after beginning, ie 17:30 UTC?) be fine for anybody of you?

At least we are already back again due to 2 QL. But as I am going to bed, we will meet again only next week.

Sometimes 30 minutes would be OK for me but sometimes I cant join until 2 hours after start because of working commitments

@crescent moon @A350 @Eddie @Harcourt @Paulo1845 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

We should consider closing the gate earlier in the future to avoid turbulences - would 19h UTC (or even half an hour after beginning, ie 17:30 UTC?) be fine for anybody of you?

At least we are already back again due to 2 QL. But as I am going to bed, we will meet again only next week.
At least we got to use a few low point items! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I think closing the gate earlier would be good. Maybe if someone is having a problem or running late, you could re-open by special request. See you next week.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@A350 @A Kryztov @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

another week comes to its end - and here is my weekly reminder for tomorrow, Sunday's LowCarbLaunch (17h UTC, my pad)!
Please get your rockets launched in the next hour to ensure a timely return.

After last weeks issue, @Captain RC of SA will again be our Captain this week if he confirms in time ie by Sunday 15h UTC. Substitute would be Doodo.
In order to enable him to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join until Sunday 16h UTC.

Dodo will be on board with three accounts; all pads available!
I will close the gate at 19h UTC to prevent issues. Hope, this is a good compromise. otherwise I will have to agree slots with late-comers which is somewhat burdensome.

Thank you and CU

Dodo

Top Bottom