Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cosmic fuel station - now producing four?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I solved the catering issue reverting from four down to one after visiting neighbors by moving catering to the town side. I then moved my research labs to a different spot on the airport side (they were on the airport side already just moved them to a different spot). When the timers got down to 9-10 hours remaining, they reverted to one day + 6 hours without giving coins. I moved them to the town side and now they are now counting down all the way and are giving their coins at the correct time. I re-arranged my airport and moved the cosmic fuel station and now it is giving FOUR fuel - the thing is, I never had upgraded it and it should only be giving one fuel. :eek: It appears something is drastically wrong on the airport side of things.

Top Bottom