Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Cool, I might have sent you already 1 earlier today, but will do that for the next 6 or 7 days till my CT is done. Keep those lamps coming :)

Cheers
You got it. I'm mid building myself. Dont send until after reset, as all my gifts have gone out already. Thanks a lot....really appreciate it :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27hycv6s
Username
Khalyl96
Will be building control tower 8 once I have the money for it. My signature is constantly being updated with my current needs for it think thats the easiest way.
Can gift Stabilized Binoculars for it currently.

(saw you already finished with these Mia so sorry cant help you out :( )

How do you create a signature with the request? Bare with me, I am fairly new. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Do you still want touchscreens? Can do tomorrow as I sent you a wireless compass this morning
I got all 10 touchscreens, thanks for your help! Yes, got the WC too.

Only need 3, 4 and 5 of the rest, in that order. Looks like will be difficult to get the ergonomic keyboard, not many ppl can send the item...

Top Bottom