Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Control Tower - All upgrades

Hi all, I’m trying to upgrade to CT 13 - if anyone has any of the below to gift that would be much appreciated please!

8 - Video Cube
10 - Time Server
10 - Monitor Mount
13 - Compact Photo Printer

Friend code is 03yq92zzv
I can send Monitor Mounts. I need all the items so send whichever one you can. Request sent from POJ...

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
I can send motion sensor.
Thanks in advance.
CF99BEB3-F3A9-451A-B9A4-27EA038C970A.png

helloArnaud

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03204jw39
Username
helloArnaud
Hi all,

I am looking for neighbours who can send me items for the Control Tower Level 12:

• Touchscreen
  • LED Lamp
  • Trackball
  • Ergonomic Keyboard

My friend code is 03204jw39 and any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

I need parts for Control Tower 13. I can gift the Compact Photo Printer. The only item I don't need is the Monitor Mount.
If anyone can gift Video Cube, Time Server, or Compact Photo Printer, please message me so we can trade.
Thanks

View attachment 52881
@A Kryztov
I need Compact Photo Printers (19) but can only return Monitor Mounts. I think we are already neighbors. If you can send me the CPP it would be much appreciated. I'll return what is in your game name.

I need parts for Control Tower 13. I can gift the Compact Photo Printer. The only item I don't need is the Monitor Mount.
If anyone can gift Video Cube, Time Server, or Compact Photo Printer, please message me so we can trade.
Thanks
@A Kryztov I can send Compact Photo Printer, and also need 19 Compact Photo Printers. Let’s trade — I can start sending tomorrow.

@PoorOldJim I also need 15 Monitor Mounts. Would be great if you could send me those. Let me know whether you want me to send CPP or other things (in case you are already receiving CPP from Kryztov).

Thank you!

@A Kryztov I can send Compact Photo Printer, and also need 19 Compact Photo Printers. Let’s trade — I can start sending tomorrow.

@PoorOldJim I also need 15 Monitor Mounts. Would be great if you could send me those. Let me know whether you want me to send CPP or other things (in case you are already receiving CPP from Kryztov).

Thank you!
I'll send the Monitor Mounts, you can return CPP. I'll let you know if I get enough.

Hi Friends,

I am still after:

x1 Video Cube
x19 Monitor Mounts

If anyone can help. I can send Monitor Mounts or can check if I have other things you need. Appreciate any help. Cheers.

03a89k0u
I can send Monitor Mounts to you and I need 19 myself. You don't have your game code in your signature so please send me a request. 207hs18i . Also, please reply with your game name so I can identify your request. Thanks.

Top Bottom