Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Comet Hotel has disappeared!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03q50fcr
Username
Geoff
The reward building Comet Hotel for the Riding the Comet event has mysteriously disappeared. Is there any way of getting it back?

The reward building Comet Hotel for the Riding the Comet event has mysteriously disappeared. Is there any way of getting it back?
Is this happen after today update ??
Check your warehouse maybe there.
Is there another buildings disappear ???
Maybe you sale it by mistake.
Take a screenshot for your city and send it to Gi support with your code game.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03q50fcr
Username
Geoff
Is this happen after today update ??
Check your warehouse maybe there.
Is there another buildings disappear ???
Maybe you sale it by mistake.
Take a screenshot for your city and send it to Gi support with your code game.
Thank you. First place I checked was the warehouse don’t think I sold by mistake but you never know. I recently upgraded my iPad maybe it got lost then. I will do as you suggest and report it to Gi.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thank you. First place I checked was the warehouse don’t think I sold by mistake but you never know. I recently upgraded my iPad maybe it got lost then. I will do as you suggest and report it to Gi.
It is possible that when you updated, the your game loaded from the most recent backup to icloud. If this was before you got your hotel, it is a potential explanation.

Top Bottom