Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Cloud Castle Collection Progress

47BB0859-463A-4A0B-898B-56E1F7D08F35.jpeg

Yea baby.... and placed!

Now that one last event item . . .

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
You have to rapidly press in the same spot twice for the axe to appear. They need to modify that; definitely the worst of the two idle collections. They should just make the axe appear with one click on any tree

Personally I dont want my beautiful forest depleted simply because I clicked outside a popup window in order to clear it.

I have been playing just over a year and I have 5 cloud castles, 3 built, 2 in warehouse and another accumulating now. I currently get one about every 6-8 weeks.

wow.. you are lucky with your clouds.. I have been playing this game for about 10 months now and am nowhere near getting my first castle.. I click madly on clouds with hardly any success.. I seem to have that bug that when I click on clouds, I get the building info from under the cloud instead.. :(

Yeah (so the one right before, sorry ^^)

similar to cloud collection - 100 times to get the building...
but with a very smaller occurrence.
Most says that this collection is easily achieved just by opening collection item chests, instead of cutting trees...

Silly question.. What is supposed to happen when you chop the trees? an item for the 'Paul Bunyan statue' collection?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
now I know why @Gemini posted that you have more luck opening collection chests.. a lot of chopping and nothing.. :rolleyes:
Exactly, hence why I stated that the paul bunyan collection needs a redesign. The cloud castle clicks are a lot easier to obtain (although some have much better luck than others). I think if the trees could be chopped with one press, it would be easier. Even if they put in a 2 second delay to ensure too much chopping doesn't happen in a short period of time.

wow.. you are lucky with your clouds.. I have been playing this game for about 10 months now and am nowhere near getting my first castle.. I click madly on clouds with hardly any success.. I seem to have that bug that when I click on clouds, I get the building info from under the cloud instead.. :(
Same around here! I've received most items from aztec pyramids and reward chests. Still only 44 collections completed :(

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
We have 2 cloud castles and heading towards 3 (but we click every cloud we see). I have noticed that when I leave the game running for awhile without doing anything at all, when I return and click a cloud I almost always get a cloud critter.
Paul Bunyan is a different story.... we have one, but the second one is proving much harder. We have deforested our entire city several times and have only gotten a hat. Pants seem to be the hardest item to get at the moment.

We have 2 cloud castles and heading towards 3 (but we click every cloud we see). I have noticed that when I leave the game running for awhile without doing anything at all, when I return and click a cloud I almost always get a cloud critter.
Paul Bunyan is a different story.... we have one, but the second one is proving much harder. We have deforested our entire city several times and have only gotten a hat. Pants seem to be the hardest item to get at the moment.

I have one and maybe 5-10 into second. I have abandoned all hope on Paul Bunyan - I wish you the best of luck!

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
How is this possible? I have been clicking like crazy on clouds and I play a lot but am only at like 40 collections in last two years.

Top Bottom