Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CLOSED - Help Needed : Looking for Someone with QL to close up my launch

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pberlfz
Username
03pberlfz
Hi guys. In my eagerness to start on the space program, I have started a launch without doing my maths properly. Am looking for anyone with a QL to help me close this launch please? Need about 662 resources more.

Also, with the event happening, am looking for people with QL to join as well. Thanks guys!

Hi guys. In my eagerness to start on the space program, I have started a launch without doing my maths properly. Am looking for anyone with a QL to help me close this launch please? Need about 662 resources more.

Also, with the event happening, am looking for people with QL to join as well. Thanks guys!
Are you still on pad? Sending you a request from a support accout of mine.

Also see this thread for a QL party tomorrow

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pberlfz
Username
03pberlfz
Are you still on pad? Sending you a request from a support accout of mine.

Also see this thread for a QL party tomorrow

Hey Anton - one of my other neighbors closed it out with no QL. But I accepted your neighbor request though.

PS: I'm relatively new with no QLs. lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04s7e3nm
Username
BaByLaLa
Would love to join a ql launch!! Newbie here too and would love to complete the mission

Top Bottom