Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Class 3 Runway

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MeowRules
Username
MeowRules
After I bought some land, I was trying to move all my runways to one area of my airport. I moved Class 1 & 2 just fine, but my Class 3 was very stubborn. I couldn't move it so it would be right next to Class 2, at the edge of my airport. I tried to move it, but everytime I tried it jumped away. I checked for any obstructions, but there was nothing: empty. I tried force-closing it, using the keyboard arrow keys, but nothing worked. Does anyone else have this problem?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I had similar problem with Level 1 Launch Pad, but worked with arrow. Even now, if i tapped it, no response. Only if i tapped in right bottom corner, it works... Get use to it :D

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Where is Duke's ship port in relation to these items? If it's close by, try moving it first and then moving what you want/need to move. (There's a thread somewhere that describes this bug in detail.)

Top Bottom