Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CheezLvr Alliance is looking for new recruits, returning pilots without a home. Rest your Wings with us

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
CheezLvr, an alliance currently with 18 members, a great alliance to be with. Many years ago, I was part of another great team. They became the family I did not have. However as we lose teammates to life's events, as well as yes some were lost due to illness, but soon those slots need to be filled. Just as in a production line . So we with sub accounts, we mainly use as fuel resources, we bring into an alliance with 10-14 head very strong, high level players and we just cant compete against our own team. And we should not have to. But with both high level, big boys and big girls flying and a good amount of the little ones, the team can work together, both in passenger counts to be in the top 100, but in gaining those weekly reputation points, that increase experience, income, or reduce breakdowns. Now, here's this thing about me, personally. I don't feel right having even one of my sub accounts in an alliance. One or more of you deserve that opportunity. My way, is just like my QL party. It wasn't fair to you, if I assisted my own rockets. Rockets existed long before the Qls did and do just fine without. without my subs anyway, well until they acquire their first bonus, and that bonus would just be an extra boost at parties. Anyway, there are several openings that are temporarily filled. If anyone is interested in joining I will gladly put a whisper to the big guy's ear. DM me, PM Me for more details and requirements.

Top Bottom