Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Change the supposed random breakdown

I know I am not alone in the belief that this "random" breakdown is anything but especially on
the planes that require greenies to repair. I understand the need for a company to make profits,
irrelevant of the free to play nature. I have regularly bought greenies to support a game I enjoy but these
things make it a bit hard to justify continuing that practice. Below shows what happened to a full 50% of
a group of 8 planes. Though this is higher than usual it is a regular occurrence to have 2 or 3 from a group this size to all go at the same time. In fact I am actually shocked when at least 2 don't go down with every groups arrival. So without further babbling a glorious, for GI, look at this afternoons group.

cf1671c5af.jpg

So final word on this as it really is an exercise in futility.
1. This was a rant made when rather annoyed expected no change
2. It was more a guideline to suggest where that balance(mentioned in thread) can negatively affect bottom line.
3. My personal experience: when I flew just smaller planes the same number of planes
I fly now albeit shorter flights. I rarely had 2 planes break simultaneously. I never recall
having 3. Now flying only larger the same 8 or 9 slots at a time I constantly get 2 and 3+
at the same time. I will say perhaps all percentages were changed when the newer planes were
added so your mileage may vary, who knows. Not consistent and not fine in my view, hence why I will discontinue my
monthly support of buying greenies. Heck my main impatience that needed greenies, waiting
a week for a building to build, are mostly done so no problems in my view. :cool:

Top Bottom