Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can't visit neighbours!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Since this morning, I tried visiting my regular neighbours but as soon as I press the visit button I'm thrown out of the game everytime.

Anybody else having this issue?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MeowRules
Username
MeowRules
Only happened to me once. The rest, I can only visit every other day, for every day after I get to visit, it says, Daily limit reached. Come back tomorrow... When I haven't done anything that day.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MeowRules
Username
MeowRules
Now, it's different. Some neighbors, will say Please Wait... and then crash. But many times, it will just do nothing. Normally, "Please Wait..." will be big, with my airport in the background, then it will shrink. After it shrinks, I can visit and collect. When it sits and does nothing, I get very annoyed. Then I must force close the program. I think GI is trying to keep me out of neighbors that own Gift Shops.

Top Bottom