Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't Remove buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04r4xt95
Username
ZetaBoss
Why can't the buildings for this event be removed? I want my space back but I get a message saying the buildings are unique and can't be removed. That's not cool.

Device
  1. Android
Why can't the buildings for this event be removed? I want my space back but I get a message saying the buildings are unique and can't be removed. That's not cool.

I noticed that a few days ago, but assume that it is too keep people from deleting during the event and deluging customer service with complaints. Well, i hope that was the reason and that the buildings will be changed to removeable at the next update. I do wonder about this event next year as well, though. how will we complete the tasks if most of the players start with their already upgraded buildings from this year?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04r4xt95
Username
ZetaBoss
I noticed that a few days ago, but assume that it is too keep people from deleting during the event and deluging customer service with complaints. Well, i hope that was the reason and that the buildings will be changed to removeable at the next update. I do wonder about this event next year as well, though. how will we complete the tasks if most of the players start with their already upgraded buildings from this year?

I hope you are right. I need my space back

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
1600695662763.png

Top Bottom