Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot complete the only task available to me

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
I have not been able to do a 180 or 400 since day two of this event because I don't have a Falcon or Jumbo plane. And, I won't go into the long story of what it would take to fly to the destinations listed. I bought the Premium Pass and got no help or compensation from G! Support. With that being said, I plugged along trying to complete as many 1,060 tasks as I can but now this is what I'm seeing. I wrote Support but cannot figure out how to send screenshot. Can anyone help me? I have rebooted, cleared cache, and tried everything I can to fix the issue.
1000001063.jpg

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jph1y3b
Username
mr lowe
I have not been able to do a 180 or 400 since day two of this event because I don't have a Falcon or Jumbo plane. And, I won't go into the long story of what it would take to fly to the destinations listed. I bought the Premium Pass and got no help or compensation from G! Support. With that being said, I plugged along trying to complete as many 1,060 tasks as I can but now this is what I'm seeing. I wrote Support but cannot figure out how to send screenshot. Can anyone help me? I have rebooted, cleared cache, and tried everything I can to fix the issue.
View attachment 73645
I have the same problem with the bottom task. They just gave me $10 cash and said they are sending the screenshot a tech.

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Try building a sound store
I have a sound store and took the road away from it because it kept asking for 20 visits. I only have 1 so it takes a whole day to complete. HOWEVER...thank you. When I added the road back the task showed itself and now I can complete it, sometime tomorrow. Flaky, Flaky, Flaky event.

Last edited:

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Sulfe
Thank you for your response.

I finally heard from support. After they looked at screenshot they sent 10AC and a Junior pilot bonus. So, that's something. And, of course, they sent it to their tech team.

I want to thank everyone for their input . I really appreciate this forum and the help you all provide..

Top Bottom