Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Blank screen and Fuel20 not added in inventory.

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
I got this blank screen (attached) a lot, and it happened again now. the solution is to re-install the game (as guided in email replies by airport city support).
Last time I was not able to restore the progress for more than 12 hours.
Also today, I got the Fuel20 gifts from friends but all of those got vanished from warehouse.

I'm starting to not like this game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-225933.png
    Screenshot_20201023-225933.png
    341 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20201023-230207.png
    Screenshot_20201023-230207.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 66

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Gifted fuel you receive from your neighbors goes *directly* into your black unit thing you see on top center of your map (next to population briefcase).

As for blank screen it can be anything. Since it's a repeating problem, I'd guess unsupported device, low on memory or device space, problems with game installation, weak internet connection. But that's just my guess. If possible, try to install it on different device and see if problem's still there.

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
Gifted fuel you receive from your neighbors goes *directly* into your black unit thing you see on top center of your map (next to population briefcase).

As for blank screen it can be anything. Since it's a repeating problem, I'd guess unsupported device, low on memory or device space, problems with game installation, weak internet connection. But that's just my guess. If possible, try to install it on different device and see if problem's still there.
Thanks, didn't realize the fuel gets added to current usage instead of inventory, I got confused as Mystery boxes also provide Fuel20 which get saved in warehouse.
My mobile and internet seems good as I play other games too. The blank screen issue happens randomly and not always. Maybe I still need to find the actual cause and a solution for this.
Thanks

Top Bottom