Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Best neighbor buildings to visit

This is my fuel base. I wish to grow it upwards without buying tons of land, because if I start to add land and planes I’ll be spending three hours a day on this game :)

What are the best neighbor buildings to visit to get stuff that will help me collect more than just coins and fuel?

9928A51B-9A25-4B28-891B-B8FF83C445D0.jpeg

This is my fuel base. I wish to grow it upwards without buying tons of land, because if I start to add land and planes I’ll be spending three hours a day on this game :)

What are the best neighbor buildings to visit to get stuff that will help me collect more than just coins and fuel?

View attachment 16042
After you complete your daily visit, go back to your neighbors and click on the buildings and look what is the drop for each buildings some of the drop you need it to launches and this is the first thing you have to do visit planetarium, training center, ... there other buildings but as i see you did not build any launch pad.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
As alluded to above, visiting Planetariums, Training Centers and Astronaut Academies will allow you to collect items needed to launch space missions. Before you can launch a space mission however, you will need to obtain a Mission Control Centre (MCC). MCC 1 will let you fly green launches, MCC2 will let you fly blue launches and MCC 3 will let you fly red launches. It will take time and resources to acquire these.

Flying space missions will develop your game and lead to further collecting opportunities, knowledge of which you will acquire as you progress. Take your time, develop your game in a way that suits you - and happy flying!
P

View attachment 16042
I usually go for training centers, launch pads, solid fuel and planetariums. Even if you don’t want to do launches with your fuel base, visiting those buildings will let you finish collections giving not only coins but also experience points, and thus a quicker leveling up

Top Bottom