Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Basics of...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27diprx7x
Hi everyone,
still a newborn here, could use some advise.

Want to put together a group for regular (1/day) trading, my friend code is 27diprx7x. Skill 27 now

Pls let know if interested to join or if I may enrol to any existing group.

Btw, do I understand correctly, "trade" here means sending gifts to each other based on the item list in sbdy's Signature? Or did I miss sthing?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi everyone,
still a newborn here, could use some advise.

Want to put together a group for regular (1/day) trading, my friend code is 27diprx7x. Skill 27 now

Pls let know if interested to join or if I may enrol to any existing group.

Btw, do I understand correctly, "trade" here means sending gifts to each other based on the item list in sbdy's Signature? Or did I miss sthing?
We don’t tend to have groups for regular day to day trading as such.
There is a general thread here for trading https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/amazon-android-ios-windows-february-trading-thread.30071/ if you would like some help, this may be a good place to start. There are also the sticky threads if you require items to upgrade you control tower, terminal or repair base.
Many players will gift to their alliance first, and then to those who have sent something they want/need. A lot Place this in their in code name, this is generally a good place to start. https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...multi-language-descriptions.21637/post-452831
If you want to trade the same item with the same people daily, try searching (use the bar) ‘consistent’, or agree things via PM with individual players.

Top Bottom