Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bank won't close

HELP!! My main game today is having a real serious problem. When I start the game it goes to the bank immediately and I cannot close the bank window. When I click on the X, it closes for a second and them reopens immediately. I have rebooted my computer and restarted the game several times and the problem persists. I( cannot complete or start any flights or do anything else. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to fix it. I have sent a request into support but don;t know when i might hear back from them.

I did manage to catch the settings icon before the bank window opened as the game was loading and tried to restore the game resources. No help there,.

I am playing on Windows and the game has worked fine for several years. Anyone else had this problem??

HELP!! My main game today is having a real serious problem. When I start the game it goes to the bank immediately and I cannot close the bank window. When I click on the X, it closes for a second and them reopens immediately. I have rebooted my computer and restarted the game several times and the problem persists. I( cannot complete or start any flights or do anything else. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to fix it. I have sent a request into support but don;t know when i might hear back from them.

I did manage to catch the settings icon before the bank window opened as the game was loading and tried to restore the game resources. No help there,.

I am playing on Windows and the game has worked fine for several years. Anyone else had this problem??

Do you play with AC full screen or in a window. Whichever you do, try the opposite !

Regards
Harcourt

@PoorOldJim
I agree with @LX Air - Teresa and @Harcourt both reason happen in 2 of my accounts.
Also do reset (not restart) from the game App setting but you will lose your neighbors in favorite list but you can get them back.
Thanks for the suggestions. Actually the problem went away after about 12 hours. No idea why. I wasn't even playing the game but eventually when I shut the bank window, it stayed shut.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris

I’m having the same problem. I’m on iOS.
Closed the game, offloaded the app in settings/general, rebooted iPad. Didn’t help.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
The problem has returned for me again today. The last time it eventually went away. I hope it does again because I can do nothing while it is active.
What happens when you click on purchase special offer?
When I click on To the bank nothing happens.
Next special offer will be available in 3 hours and 17 min.

4367E3D9-D03F-404D-A1A4-015F855514E4.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom